If I was somehow in some sort of hostage situation, it would be a very strange situation. Lets just assume that I was in some sort of plane based hijacking, that did not actually happen, but for the sake of science we will assume it did. Firstly I would like to express how this would feel to be in this kind of situation. It would be sort of like being mauled by a bear, or so I would assume, for neither has actually happened. I guess the ever present feeling would be the feeling of fear. A sense of fear so great in fact that you would not try to do anything to get out of your current situation. If you were to get out of this strange situation, it would be very difficult to cope in the given situation. For many reasons, such as the ever present thought of knowing that you experienced it causing you to remember it, thus causing you to constantly remember it. And the mere thought of it is enough to cause you to have nightmares or to not even sleep at all, thus making you very tired, and then you fall asleep and have a nightmare, and wake up then be tired. Being tired all the time causes you to lose all productability in your life, which in turn causes you to have bad stuff happen. So basically being held hostage causes a sleuth of cycles to occur that cause you to pretty much lose the entirety of your life. Might I suggest some kind of miracle solution to help you muster through the gobbledegook, it would be a nice batch of therapy. Therapy cures all mental problems, think about it, wrong, you don't think about it, but thats okay because thats what therapy is for. It helps you forget things. Or you could just end it all the good old fashion way. Which is to say reckless endangerment.
No comments:
Post a Comment