Steinbeck, John, and Robert J. DeMott. The Grapes of Wrath. New York: Penguin, 2006. Print.
Friday, August 19, 2011
A series of topics that I don't have enough materiel to write an entire blog post about all combined to make some sort of super topic part 2
Thats right part two. Although that was probably an obvious assumption. Never the less, I will continue with my duties of disregarding sleep to acquire words. My first set of words comes from the minor topic of Noah. Who was probably the smartest of the gang. He decided that it was time to heed the call of nature and venture into the wild, thus abandoning the family. It is later stated that there might have been complications with his birth, and he may not be in the best mental state. Well I say that is blasphemy, because he made the best decision out of all of the people in the book. He found a river that he could fish in, and take shelter in the forest. So he found a way of sustaining himself, while everyone else went on their miserable lives trying to find a job in the desolate wasteland known as California. Seriously, who is the real idiot, the one who is living in the woods, fully contempt with his excess of fish and shelter, or the poor sap based family who are currently rotting in a barn. You tell me, but if your wrong, I will inform you of it. So yea Noah is probably the smartest person in the family, just saying. As for that other whinny little runt, who also abandoned the family. Mainly known as Connie. He is probably not as smart as the others, or he is doubly smart. It's hard to tell with him, or I'm just sleep deprived. Either way, I believe that Connie is a bit of an idiot. Mainly due to him leaving the family, when he had a wife, and a baby on the way. He either didn't want to have to deal with all that drama, which would make him smart, or he forgot, or something, like I said, sleep deprived. I would like to reccomend the best way to settle this would be to pit Noah and Connie in a fight to the death. Winner gets to be smart. Sleep deprived.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment