Friday, September 23, 2011
Journal #10
The next vocab assignment should be postponed to a later date, because the current date it is set to is incompatible with the current schedule that I have to follow. Why you ask, well because I said so, and I can't think of a better argument than that. Want a better argument? Fine. It has been scientifically proven that doing vocabulary on Tuesdays is harmful to the environment. Don't believe me, well look it up. If you can't find the scientific study I'm referring to, then you aren't looking hard enough. You can't disprove science, because it's science. And such, the vocab assignment should be moved to Thursday to help further prove this ongoing experiment. It would be productive because it would help scientists test their hypothesis that doing vocab on Tuesdays is harmful to the environment. More evidence towards this hypothesis that the scientist have made would be useful to them because it is, and it is impossible to change that, because it is. Need more evidence? Well did you know that 37 out of 199 vocabulary words are considered lethal, and the chances of us learning a lethal word are almost 37 out of 199. Combine that with them being harmful environment thing and you have a tub of dolphins trying to kill you. And if this cloud of sarcastic off the top of my head reasons don't persuade you then here is some actual persuading. I actually see no reason what so ever to postpone the assignment, because as we proved in class, we were capable of finishing it in the five minutes you gave us, and that pretty much sums it up. This journal is pretty useless as you already made us do this assignment, so if it were still up for debate and I really wanted you to postpone this, then I would do something more practical like asking you politely. And if that didn't work, then I would get over it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment