Monday, November 21, 2011

Journal 18

Autumn is such a interesting time of the year. That is about as close to a compliment from me that it will ever receive. I suppose that it is a useful time as most the trees temporally die and I don't have to worry about assassination attempts. But all in all I don't really like any season that much, as I have already explained in a previous post that I hate nature because it schemes against me. Anyways there is no true way to accurately describe in great detail a perfect autumn day, as perfection is impossible. So instead I will describe some favorable aspects of an autumn day that I would prefer. For one I would like the temperature to be at a suitable temperature of around 70 or 80 depending on how I am feeling. Then I would want every living being except for my cat and that other person to just not exist, so I can be alone with me, myself, and I, along with those two exceptions. Then I would like for nature to stay out of my house. Is it so bad to want to excommunicate myself from nature? No it isn't because nature hates me and I hate it. I'm usually glad when it snows and everything dies, then I remember snow is part of nature and I liked it better when it was warm, which brings me to another reason I dislike autumn. Which is because I don't like the temperature being below 60ish. That number can change depending on perspective. If I wanted anything to do with nature I would contact Bob Ross and have him paint me a picture with my own special bush. If I had it my way I would have to convert to being a vegetarian, which is bad, but if I was truly having it my way that wouldn't matter as I could just ignore that small detail and assume food was infinite.

No comments:

Post a Comment