Sunday, November 20, 2011
Journal 16
There are many tools that can be used to make our horrendous project more bearable, and Skype is not one of them, nor is Facebook, and neither is the internet. And while I'm at it I might as well tell you that my thesis statement was a lie, for there is no way this could get better. Not talking to my partners face to face is completely and utterly pointless, and I have read their analysis' and quite frankly (See what I did there) I don't want to meet them in person. One of them somehow manages to make his analysis rainbow colored, how do you even do that? Now hypothetically speaking if I could tolerate these plebeians whom I have in no way jumped to conclusions far too soon with, and I could stand to use technology long enough to have a conversation with them, and who am I kidding as that will never happen and the almighty Deadric Lords know it. I am aware that it is important to be able to use this dark magic known as computers, but I have made no coherent thoughts thus far and the whole potato. Thats right all of them. In my previous post I wove the tale of how Admiral Scuba Steve tried to make us skype across the room. You know what we did with skype? We either sent legions of ninjas at one another or tried to call Admiral Scuba Steve, and I do still call him every so often. He never answers because he's too cool for me apparently, but that doesn't stop me from trying, And I wont stop trying to learn technology and get a good grade on this project that I completely detest because someone is making me meet new people. Who would do that to a person? I hate new people. Except for new people whom I like. I'm not even allowed to meet new people because you shouldn't talk to strangers. How dare you make me talk to strangers. You will be hearing from my lawyer whom is a stranger to me and gives me another problem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment