Sunday, November 20, 2011
Journal 15
Everyone at some point in their pitiful lives are faced with challenges that they must overcome. The current challenge that you have forsaken me with, and when I say you I mean my dark lord and master Cthlulu, back on topic, and that aforementioned challenge that was mentioned beforehand is that we are being "allowed the opportunity to" stoping that fake quote there because not only was I not quoting anyone I don't find that given the privilege stuff legitimate. Anyways we have to communicate with another school using that blasphemous stuff called technology. Let me tell you of a similar time I had to do something like this. Way back in my Freshman year of High School I was enrolled in a class called improvised explosive device, I mean well I don't actually remember what the acronym IED actually stood for because we all called it the first thing I said. Anyway Admiral Scuba Steve decided to have us do a similar project where we had to improve lockers with partners from another school. Unfortunately Admiral Scuba Steve could not find another school to partner us with so he had us partner with fellow classmates, but we weren't allowed to speak with each other, as we had to use Skype. We were Skyping from across the room. The connection was just horrible and it took several minutes for anything to go through (I learned this year that Captain Conkles steals all the bandwidth an a daily basis.) so we ended up moving to the other side of the room and actually working together. My point being that I in this particular case I will not be communicating with any other group mates as I will do all the talking and discussing with Bowman whom I carpool with, and just do what he tells me. Flawless system. And it was Intro to Engineering Design by the way, as that just popped into my mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment