Sunday, November 20, 2011
Journal 17
Nature. I haven't had the greatest experience with nature in my lifetime. I certainly don't mingle with it very often. Its been over a week since I've seen the sun, mainly because of Skyrim. Me and nature don't exactly see eye to eye on many things. I would like for the eye of nature to not cheat in our staring contests by blinding me, and it wants to keep blinding me. Nature always seems to be out to get me. It seems to go out of its way just to peeve me off. I'll be there minding my own business and suddenly snow, or rain, or better yet, tornado. Don't even get me started on trees. Always stalking me, growing right where you don't want them. I once declared war on trees, back in my youth. It was a great war filled with glorious battles. If you have ever seen Lord of the Rings, then the battles were something like that. There was a lot of fire, and a lot of thorns, The war lasted many years until those devious trees decided to stop making oxygen. We were forced to surrender and the war was lost. Good times. Yes this actually happened. Kinda. I did declare war on trees, then started a forest fire in Minecraft, and then preceded to ponder the best way of killing off all those godless heathen trees. Now have I ever truly bonded with nature? No I haven't. Get over it. I hate nature and nature hates me. Even now those dastardly trees still plot with the walls and those blasphemous Astros on the best way to kill me. I'm not paranoid. Your paranoid! Luckily for me I have the almighty Max the cat on my side and his unlimited power to help defend me. It it wasn't for Max then all would be lost. One day the Democratic Dictatorship of Catistan will rise to power and all will bow beneath the mighty paws of Max the Cat. Viva la free cat nip. Viva la catolution.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment