Thursday, January 19, 2012
Journal 24
There are not many times in my life where I have ever become spooked, but there was one time where I was severely spooked. It was a bright day in the middle of the night and I was minding my own business playing some xbox when out of nowhere my cat wakes from his mighty slumber and yawns. This was no ordinary yawn as as he yawned half of the lights in the basement all went out at the exact same time. I was spooked, and speechless as well. It was at that time I knew that my cat was far more powerful than any other being in the universe, and that his plans of world domination would soon come to fruition. It was not long before he rose to power in Catistan, which is a country, and started declaring war on the many humans of the world. He and his army of meowcinaries and kitty komandos will soon overthrow the world and viva la catolution. There aren't really any other times that I have been truly scared in my life, but there are times where I become startled for a moment, such as when a loud noise goes off right behind me or something. So yea not much room for being startled aside from my supernatural dictator cat killing light itself and the occasional loud noise. I also have the paranoid mind to believe that all the aforementioned loud noises are actually caused by my cat whom is simply trying to troll me. Also I suppose that my mom scares me sometimes, but that is more of me being confused at her stupidity rather than being scared. Its just hard to comprehend the level of incoherence that that woman exerts in a day, just unfathomable. If you ever have the unfortunate opportunity to meet my mother all of my antics about my cat will appear completely normal, contemplate that, I double dog dare you. More words are needed to complete this blog that I am tying to finish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment