I did this as I possessed time to kill.
I held my vehicle that I called my sled.
I obtained it from my favorite shed.
I sat upon my trusty vehicle.
I felt some feeling in my clavicle.
I pushed off the ground with my hopes set high.
I felt a bitter cold in my hand and thigh.
I began to accelerate as I moved.
I then began the feeling my speed improved.
I went down the hill with incredible speed.
I did enjoy this it a bit quite indeed.
I reached the bottom with great delight.
I reached the bottom with great fright.
I was pleased with the results of the trek.
I decided to improve my useful tech.
I got a new and improved super duper sled.
I received it from my favorite shed.
I returned myself to the top of the hill.
I still possessed an excess of time to kill.
I went down the hill slope for a second time.
I noticed that the hill had a great incline.
I became contempt with the days actions.
I returned home with very few distraction.
Really good poem Mitchel. I hope your clavicle feels better though :/
ReplyDeleteI would have liked to see more variation in the beginning of each line, but other than that the poem is very well written.
ReplyDelete