Friday, October 14, 2011
Journal #12
If I could make my own rules about right and wrong, well then that would be very bad as I would make things that are normally considered wrong to be right. Why you ask. Because I do what I must, and I do what I must because I can. Well I certainly have a sense of morals if that's what you think I'm implying, but wouldn't it just be fun to do whatever you want with out any consequences what so ever. False. That would be horrible and probably lead to anarchy, which is bad. And I would not want to be the cause of Anarchy in the world. If anything I would make more things less acceptable and well no I wouldn't, I would most likely leave things as is and go from there, because I can. One thing I would do is make hats mandatory at all situations because I can. Also I would replace all these false gods with the one and only true god, which is my cat Max. And then I would give him the right to make the rules. Think about it. It would be like what does the mighty lord Max demand of us, and Max would respond with meow, and it would be flawless, that is until some false prophet (Me) comes along and bends the word meow to worship me instead. Then I would have all the power and I could choose what morals would be good and which would be bad, but knowing me I would abuse this and mess the entirety of the world up so I would come up with a flawless plan. A plan like giving all the power to my cat and because nobody could understand a cat, he would not be able to use the power at all. You can clearly see how this would backfire as I would just keep twisting the words of my cat to gain power then use power to give my cat power then do it again for ever, which is why you should never give me power.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment